Reasons to choose CCarchitecture
- Intricate and detailed designs will be constructed for your property
- An approachable, experienced and reliable Architecture service
- Meticulous and diligent work ethic, from start until completion
- Chartered Institute of Architectural Technologists Registered Practice
- Chartered Architects & Chartered Architectural Technologists
- Full Design & Build Service
Offering you a reliable and experienced architectural design service
CCarchitecture offers an experienced, cost-effective and personal architectural service, which ensures that clients receive intricate designs for their property. We have a wealth of experience with planning for domestic builds, such as extensions, loft conversions and new builds. By working closely with our clients, we seek to construct a design that adheres to their requirements, and we focus on a design that encompasses a combination of a stylish space that utilises natural light.
We provide a full architectural service and project management, which includes;
- We will obtain all the documentation including; Planning Permission, Building Regulations, Certificate of Lawful Development applications and Building Regularisation applications (for work that has already been undertaken)
- We have direct contact with local authorities, which ensures that the property complies with the local authority's regulations and ensuring that you receive the construction that you want.
- We will conduct full site surveys, which allow us to gain a comprehensive understanding of your property and space to guarantee intricate and well measured designs.
- We will supply you with 2d and 3d drawings for the design of your project which allows for fully rendered photo real images to be produced.
- We will take care of the tendering process, which will save you a considerable amount of time and money.
- When the design is being implemented, we will conduct site inspections to ensure that the plan is being scrupulously adhered to.
- During the design process we will always ask one of our trusted builders to give our clients indicative costs for the project to ensure that we are all on track with budget, this is especially powerful when working to tight budgets to ensure the approvals we receive will be built to budget. Following on from the indicative costs and any tweaking of the project that may be necessary we will then send the project out to competitive tender to 3-5 of our trusted builders.